High Quality Gel Polish Developed for our Demanding Clientele and You!
- Imagine matching your nail color to any dress or mood. ► Here we go! We provide you with over 140 different shades. ► Never run out of colors!
- We provide style! Style is not just a one-time outfit, style is the expression of attitude! Listening to our highly demanding clientele – ladies with style – we have carefully selected the colors of our color palette. And, we will constantly be adding more shades supporting you and your style!
- Our Gel Polish products have been designed with gigantic love to detail. Beautiful from inside to outside, made to be shown around!
What kind of Gel (Polish) is your Gel Polish?
Our Gel Polish is the regular, standard, 3-step Gel Polish, meaning that the application process involves the following three products/steps: Base Coat, Gel Polish color, and Top Coat. Only this process ensures long-lasting wear.
- File and shape the natural nails in the desired form using a soft file.
- Gently push back all cuticles from the nail plate.
- Remove any shine from the nail plate using a buffer, making sure to go around all of the edges of the nail.
- Clean the nails from any dust.
- Apply a layer of Dehydrator to remove any residual oils in order to prepare for better adhesion.
- Base Coat: Apply a thin layer and cure it under LED (30-60 seconds) or UV light (2 minutes).
- Gel Polish Color: Apply a first thin layer of your chosen color and cure it under LED (30-60 seconds) or UV light (2 minutes). Must be applied over My Nice Nails Base Coat (i.e. do not apply directly to the natural nail). If needed (to achieve a more intensive look), apply a second layer and cure it.
- Top Coat or Top Coat matte: Apply one layer and cure it under LED (30-60 seconds) or UV light (2 minutes).
- For a glossy look (having used the glossy My Nice Nails Top Coat), remove the sticky layer using a glossy cleanser. In the case of a matte look (having used the no wipe My Nice Nails Top Coat matte), skip this step.
- Adding a drop of Cuticle Oil to each nail and rubbing it softly in the cuticles can help restore hydration defects and keep the cuticles and nails nourished and healthy.
Do I really need a Top Coat?
Yes. The Top Coat is part of the three-component system and provides a seal layer on top that protects the Gel Polish color and ensures long-lasting wear. Furthermore, it adds the finishing look to the nails: Choose between a high-gloss shine effect (using the My Nice Nails Top Coat) and a matte effect (using the My Nice Nails Top Coat matte).
Do I really need a Base Coat?
Yes. The Base Coat is part of the three-component system and creates an adhesive bond between the nail plate and Gel Polish color, ensuring stability.
Do I need a LED or UV light to cure your Gel Polish?
Yes. As the curing process makes your nails durable, every layer must be cured under LED light (30-60 seconds per layer) or UV light (2 minutes per layer).
Why does the Gel Polish feel sticky after curing?
When Gel Polish is curing, a completely normal, sticky dispersion layer may form, which must be wiped off with the cleaner.
What to consider when using Gel Polish?
Keep tightly sealed, avoid direct sunlight, avoid all eye and skin contact. Can cause an allergic reaction. Discontinue use if sensitivity or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Is Gel Polish harmful?
No. Gel Polish does not harm the natural nail since the supply of oxygen occurs from the root (external oxygen supply is not needed at all as the top layer of a nail consists of dead horn cells and does not breathe). However, improper application or removal might cause damage to your nail plates.
Why my Gel Polish is chipping?
Only improper application or use of the product can cause chipping: If the nail plate is incorrectly prepared, incorrectly matted, and/or incorrectly degreased, if a too thick layer of Gel Polish is applied, or if the free nail edge is not properly coated, the Gel Polish may chip.
- To facilitate penetration of the Remover, remove any shine using a file, making sure to go around all of the edges of the nail and grind the whole surface.
- Soak the cotton pad of the Remover Wrap in the Remover until it is saturated.
- Put the soaked cotton on top of the buffed nail and wrap the aluminium foil tightly around the finger to keep the cotton in place.
- Repeat for all fingers.
- Set a timer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil wraps and use a pusher or orange stick to remove any remaining Gel Polish.
Why am I not able to remove my Gel Polish easily?
Only improper application or use of the product can cause removal difficulties: If the upper layer of the nails got filed too thin and the product thus penetrated into the deeper layers of the plate, by combining different brands, due to insufficient use of Remover or due to too short absorption time, due to insufficient buffing of the nails before applying the Remover, due to exceeding the recommended exposure time or intensive solarium visits.
What does it mean that your products are classified as 10-free?
With My Nice Nails, your nails are safe. Our Gel Polish is made without the 10 most common toxical ingredients of former polishes: Formaldehyde, Toluene, Parabens, Camphor, Formaldehyde Resin, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Xylene, Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP), Ethyl Tosylamide, Fragrances. Please note that "Anything above 10-free is over overdramatized as a marketing tool." Julie Kandalec explains here.
What does it mean that your products are vegan?
Our Gel Polish does not contain any animal-derived ingredients.
Are your products cruelty-free?
Yes! Our Gel Polish products are cruelty-free, meaning that our products or ingredients are not tested on animals.
How long can I keep my bottle after opening, and how long the unopened bottle?
Our formula is set to resist between 12 to 24 months after opening. Unopened bottles can be kept almost forever. Of course, all this applies only if the bottles are stored at constant temperature and far from light.
How to store my Gel Polish?
Keep your Gel Polish bottles upright in a cool, dark, and dry place. Close the bottle straight after use.
Should I shake my Gel Polish before use?
Gel Polish used frequently does not need to be shaken. Long time unused Gel Polish might be shaken shortly and gently. Do not shake your Gel Polish vigorously as it can create bubbles, leading to uneven application.
Gel Polish Color: UV Oligomer, Hema, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77510, CI 74260, CI 77492, CI 77266, CI 60725, CI 15850.
Base Coat, Top Coat, Top Coat matte: UV Oligomer, Hema, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine.
Do you have a Shipping & Returns policy?
Yes. Please refer to our “Shipping & Returns” policy.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes. We ship to every country in the world!
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. Free shipping is offered for orders above 100 CHF for national orders and above 250 CHF for international orders.
What kind of communication and information do you provide after order placement?
After you have placed an order on our website, you will receive an order confirmation email that will be sent to the email address you provided during the order placement. The order confirmation email includes the order number and all the order details. Once your order ships, a shipment confirmation email will be sent. The shipment confirmation email includes the shipping tracking number and the order details.
How long will it take to ship my order?
Orders placed before 2:00 PM CET will be shipped, under normal circumstances, on the same day (except on weekends or Swiss public holidays).
How can I track my order?
Once your order ships, a shipment confirmation email will be sent. Please allow 1-4 days for the tracking information to show. If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the carrier directly prior to contacting us.
Do you have detailed information about shipping cost and delivery times?
Yes. Please refer to our “Shipping & Returns” policy.
Will I have to pay custom taxes?
International orders for private clients are shipped “DDP” meaning that the client does not incur additional cost upon arrival. International orders for business clients are shipped “DAP” and will be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by your country’s customs department upon arrival.
I did not receive my order - who do I need to contact?
Once your order ships, the carrier assumes responsibility for your order. We cannot be held liable for packages where tracking information states that the package has been delivered but you did not receive it. In such case, you will have to contact the carrier prior to contacting us.
I received a damaged product - how to proceed?
Please refer to our “Shipping & Returns” policy.
In which currency are your products listed and charged?
All products on our website are sold in Swiss Francs (CHF). For your convenience, a currency selector might be available; however, any other currency than CHF is displayed for informational purposes only, and you will get charged in CHF at checkout. Your credit card issuer or bank may charge a currency conversion fee for your purchases on our website. For more information about foreign currency conversion, please click here. For an online currency converter, please click here.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept major debit and credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. We also accept PayPal.
Is my payment information safe?
Shopping at My Nice Nails is safe. Complying with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), we ensure secure payments.
Do your prices include sales tax (VAT)?
Prices displayed on our website include Swiss VAT. For international orders, Swiss VAT will be deducted at checkout.